The company F.K.Biodiesel Ltd owns 29,767sq.m of land in the Heavy Industrial zone B2 ( Building Coefficient 0.90:1 or 90% and up to 2 floors ) in Vasilikos Area, Energy Park, estimated value of 10mil euro.
The Vasilikos area is located on the south coast of Cyprus and is the only industrial area of Cyprus with port facilities for dirty cargo's and the potential for expansion to accommodate the emerging oil and gas industry of Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean. Currently the Vasilikos area host the biggest power plant of Cyprus,VTTIs petroleum storage facilities, a cement plant, an industrial port and other industrial facilities. The Vasilikos area is also the designated area for the establishment of the LNG liquefaction plant and the Governments petroleum storage facility.
With our strategic Land position (boundaries on the Vasilikos main Port and direct access to the sea) we offer companies the ability to participate directly on the following:
* Oil Products trading
* LNG trading
* Oil and Gas derivative products manufacture
* Oil and Gas infrastructure including distribution networks, storage and processing facilities
* Provision of services to the offshore industry
* Repair and maintenance of offshore installations, vessels and related equipment.
* KDV Plant – Waste to Fuel conversion by catalytic pressureless depolymerization
* Waste to Energy Plant
* Power Plant 80MW
Can’t find the property you are looking for? Fill out your property preference and we will contact you when a property matches your criterias